Wednesday, December 10, 2014

27inarow.com: 2014 Quick Hitters (Week 15 NFL Picks)

 

Another successful 11-5 week as the Cleveland Browns choked away my shot at a perfect 2-0 record on my upset picks. Luckily the Baltimore Ravens came through on my other upset pick and I went a comforting 3-1 on my even picks. Enough about the past, let’s get on to the Week 15 NFL Picks. We have an interesting week as this is the time where the really bad teams stop trying and the mediocre teams knock off a contender. The NFC South and their mess of a division has really thrown a wrench into things because they have three bad teams fighting for a playoff spot, thus non divisional opponents have to be on watch. I’ve decided to continue to fade their bad play. Here’s to another successful week in your pick’em pools!


Continue reading the article by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment