Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Fun With Lines: 2014 British Open Edition



In my newest feature, I take a look a at a specific bet and break down the lines to provide some entertainment and insight on how to make some money. Future bets are extremely underrated in my opinion as there’s always some value to be obtained.

The 2014 Home Run Derby was a success as Yoenis Cespedes completed the rare repeat. I’m taking credit for this as I provided a confident green on the Streak for the Cash pick involving the three favorites.

Now we turn to golf, more particularly the third major or British Open (aka The Open Championship). The Open returns to Hoylake Royal Liverpool this year. The last time the tournament was here, in 2006, Tiger Woods grieved his dead father and beat Chris DiMarco by two shots.

What do we need to know for this year? No worries, I have you covered:

Continue reading the article by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment