Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fantasy Football Calculator


I'm only a mere two days away from the end of my internship with the Madison Mallards. On Tuesday, I can go into fantasy overdrive and start researching like crazy. Until then, my right-hand man and fantasy opponent Seth Merill showed me a great tool to use in order to get ready for the fantasy football draft. The tool is a fantasy football mock draft website known as fantasyfootballcalculator.com. I suggest joining or simply using the site because it's really easy to do and it provides a great experience for any kind of fantasy player. Not only can you actually try a 14-team draft to get ready for ours, but you can also pick where you would like to draft to get an idea of what it will be like on August 26th (9:00 AM CT)! Remember to get your payment in before the draft, so I can take those red numbers away from your name on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment