Sunday, April 4, 2010

MLB Opening Day Makes For An Interesting Time On SFTC!

The board is full of MLB games for Opening Day tomorrow, but I think I'll wait to see how pitchers fare after a couple of weeks (Sabathia and Beckett were horrible earlier tonight)!Don't want to brag, but my soccer research did pay off last night when Birmingham pulled off the draw against Liverpool this morning. I thought I would provide a little knowledge on tomorrow's soccer match-up as well.

1.) SOCCER 9:00 AM (English Championship: What will be the match result?) West Bromwich Albion (Win) @ Watford (Win or Draw)
This match-up is hard to swallow, West Bromwich Albion (WBA) is the second best team in the English Championship League and Watford dwells towards the bottom of those same standings. Moreover, WBA smacked Watford 5-0 at home earlier this season. I'm not really sure what the Streakmaster is thinking, is he trying to trick everyone with an easy match-up or is this really a trap-game. The game also matters to both teams, WBA can be promoted to the Premier League with a win and Watford simply needs the game to salvage the season. I think I'll lean towards WBA because they are not a horrible road team and they handled Watford earlier this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment